Student Dependent Visa

If you are international student and bring your spouse under student dependent visa, you need to apply student visa from your nearest offshore Australian High Commission or Embassy. If you married in Australia and want to apply student dependent visa in onshore, you can submit application to your nearest Immigration office by post.

Checklist for Student Dependent Visa

While you applying Student Dependent Visa, you must have to provide following listed documents to the Department of Immigration.

From Applicant [Applying Dependent]
1. Form 157A with Visa Fee
2. Certified Passport Bio Page
3. Certified Birth Certificate
4. Certified Educational Certificate
5. Good Character and Health Check report
6. Passport photo x 2
7. Evidence of relationship verification with sponsor
8. Evidence of financial support9.
9. Work experience, if applicable
10. Marriage Certificate
11. Evidence of genuine and continuing relationship
12. Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC]

From Sponsoring Student End
1. Form 919 - Sponsorship from Sponsoring Student
2. From 956 - If Nominating Registered Migration Agent
3. Certified Passport copies [all passport pages]
4. Certified copies of all academic Certificates and transcripts
5. Letter from Existing Institution - about educational report
6. Statement - History of Relationship
7. Evidence of Genuine and continuing relationship

If you wish to take immigration assistance in regard to your Student Dependent Visa, please email to: