Change Educational Provider


If you are already in Australia and would like to change course or Educational provider, you have to know about your visa conditions. If you want to change to a new course at the same level of qualification, you do not need to apply for a new student visa unless your current visa is about to expire.

If you want to change your level of qualification, you will need to apply for a new student visa because your visa subclass will change.

Change education provider

If you are intending to change education provider you should contact your current education provider for information. In most circumstances the new education provider will be restricted from enrolling you if you have not completed 6 months of the main course of study for which your visa was granted.

If you want to change provider before completing the first six months of your main course of study you must contact your current education provider for permission. You will require a letter of offer from the new provider in order to apply for a letter of release from your original education provider.

Notify the Department of Immigration that you have Changed your Educational Provider

If you change your education provider at any time you must contact the department and provide a Confirmation of Enrolment certificate from your new education provider.

Changing courses and/or education provider if you are eligible for streamlined visa processing

Your eligibility for streamlined visa processing may be affected if you change your course(s) of study before a decision had been made on your visa application.

If you need any assistance to know about changing Course or changing your educational provider, please contact us to:

Interntional Student Admissions Network
Suite  4  Level 13
329 Pitt Street [Meriton Rialto Building]
Sydney   NSW 20000

Telephone       +61 2 9267 4974
Fax                   +61 2 9264 0924

We provide you free information and fix your problem.